Ex F-Type owner now F-Pace owner

Anything F-Type related......
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

Hi Guys,
Some of you may remember me as I was a member for almost 2 years until I sadly traded my F-Type for the F-Pace in October. Thought I pop in the forum and show you the new Jag which Im enjoying very much, obviously not on the same level as the F-Type.
Ok, its the 2L version which doesn't have a lot of poke but considering how big the car is she's quite nippy. The handling and grip is outstanding with barely any roll whatsoever, I really love this car, Im so glad I bought it and being another first of a new Jaguar breed.
I miss this forum a lot as the F-Pace forum Im with are full of wingers lacking a sense of humour and banter.
Hope you are all having a blast with the F-Type.
Maybe a bit early but I wish you all a Merry Christmas.
F..k I miss my F-Type!!!!

Regards Joe

She's Bad, she's Beautiful and she's British V6S 2013

daytona650

Post by daytona650 »

I do like them i have to say.

I can't justify (yet) having an F-Pace and F-Type but i'd love one.

I daren't test drive one.... :)

Glad your enjoying her!
2013 V6S Convertible - Salsa Red, Performance Seats, 20" Wheels, Climate Pack.
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

With the F-Pace I feel I'm in the F-Type, Im getting stares and complementary commentsBig smile
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

no doubt the F-Pace is a great looking car, the more of them that I see the more I am tempted to look at how to get one into the car stable; I think if we were in the market for a SUV then this is what I would want. Someone I know has one and I feel envious every time I see it! Glad you're enjoying it and thanks for taking the time to post the pics

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Hey nice to see you on here again and glad the pace is settling in well. I think it would make an _excellent_ support car for a forum trip to the alps :) Although I'm still not sure I'd be able to keep up on the downhill sections :P
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Hi Joe......Good to hear from you again. Smile

I can see myself migrating over to a F-Pace at some point in the future. Your enthusiasm is infectious.....I better avoid any test drives for a while yet.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

Hi Jess,
The support car made laugh, Ill be up for it though but give me a day head start. I guess Ill be carrying your surplus luggage and extra tyres.LOL
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

Hi David,
Hope all is good with you mate. I agree, avoid the test drive for now.... but don't leave it too long or else you'll be kicking yourselfLOL
We're heading back to the UK for good in February and if you see an F-Pace flashing or hooting the horn at you it might be me.
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Hey Joe.....Why don't you you join us in the spring up at Gaydon for the Jaguar Breakfast Club meet?

I think the first one i'll be going to will be the one at the beginning of April, but there is a meet at the museum on the first Saturday of every month, so later in the year could also be good.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

Hey Joe.....Why don't you you join us in the spring up at Gaydon for the Jaguar Breakfast Club meet?

I think the first one i'll be going to will be the one at the beginning of April, but there is a meet at the museum on the first Saturday of every month, so later in the year could also be good.

Thanks David for the inviteSmile I would love to come, I will surely put that in my diary, look forward in meeting you and other F-TypersSmile

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post