New Firesand V6S Owner

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
carphone

Post by carphone »

Thought i would give a quick update on my ownership so far. I have had the calipers refurbed and new decals added, some curb damage repaired on the wheels also had the car detailed. Some more pics taken by my detailer below. Also picked up some genuine carbon Louvres and got round to fitting them today.

Car is looking great :D

Calipers done:

New Carbon Louvres added after the detail as well

Last edited by carphone on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

scharlton

Post by scharlton »

Hi,

Beautiful car and my favorite colour, I'm orange with envy!

(I can live with the envy though as I'm still smitten with my white R Coupe).

Would be very interested in a Bedford track day if you take the plunge.
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts
carphone

Post by carphone »

Thanks! I am yet to actually jump in the v8 R version. I have a feeling it will see me saving up for the upgrade lol
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Looks fab and its a colour that really benefits from some detailing ... would have opted for Firesand on the Calipers if it were mine as I feel the red and orange clash ... that said the refurb looks high quality so enjoy yourself ...
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Shame the photos don’t show for me. Looks like Photobucket has locked your account until you pay the ransom fee to allow third party hosting. I suffered the same issue so now upload directly to forums
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Boostfan

Post by Boostfan »

cj10jeeper wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:19 am Shame the photos don’t show for me. Looks like Photobucket has locked your account until you pay the ransom fee to allow third party hosting. I suffered the same issue so now upload directly to forums

Cant see the photos either :(
White MK3 Focus RS.
carphone

Post by carphone »

Having fun with these photos - sorry all. Tried google photos, photobucket - now i think i have cracked it with photobox!
Zyp

Post by Zyp »

I recognise that Detailer....
Scott's good isn't he?

IMG_1516.JPG

IRR V8R
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

cj10jeeper wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:19 am Shame the photos don’t show for me. Looks like Photobucket has locked your account until you pay the ransom fee to allow third party hosting. I suffered the same issue so now upload directly to forums
Working now - and very nice it looks too :)
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
john-handy

Post by john-handy »

carphone wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:38 pm Thought i would give a quick update on my ownership so far. I have had the calipers refurbed and new decals added, some curb damage repaired on the wheels also had the car detailed. Some more pics taken by my detailer below. Also picked up some genuine carbon Louvres and got round to fitting them today.

Car is looking great :D

Please let us know who the detailer is.

judging from the images i am sure others would like to get to know them!

J
2014 Polaris White/Red F-Type V6S Convertible

"it's an x-rated, hardcore monster, for the terminally unhinged..." JC

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post