New car options and compromises

Anything F-Type related......
Gordon H

Post by Gordon H »

Hi all,
just joined as I've bought a r-dynamic 380 rwd as part of a Jag Event (see pics below) and have been torturing myself about it:
- should I have used my budget for a used full-fat R awd (sort of OK with that one as think the 380 will be better for day to day around town use)
- got Loire Blue, with the Chrome - defo not my first choice (like the dark grey or light colours plus black wheels/trim), but do think that combo works for this car
- hope I don't miss the awd capability, guess I cant just boot it out of corners or round-abouts!
- options are limited where guess that's price paid for the Jag Event deal (it was a great discount) - hasn't got the flat bottom wheel which I like, no rev camera etc,

Welcome thoughts, cheers

IMG_0747.JPG

IMG_0746.JPG

IMG_0745.JPG

IMG_0744.JPG

jimbobc

Post by jimbobc »

Looks great to me. The wheels work well with Loire blue and make it look very classy
2014 F-Type V6S Coupe Italian Racing Red with carbon blades
Kevs F Type

Post by Kevs F Type »

I like the colour combo with the Ivory Seats.

I have just purchased a 380, and went for the interior spec over everything else. Could of had 20" wheels, side sills etc, but got a high spec interior option in White instead...
Jaguar F Type 3.0 V6 S Coupe in Polaris White - Pan Roof, Cold Climate Pack, Reverse Camera Parking Pack, Powered Tailgate, 14w Memory Seat Pack, Configuable Dynamics, Meridian Sound...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post