Cross member bracing corrosion warranty?

Anything F-Type related......
gasgas

Post by gasgas »

alpinaman, don't be fooled all dealers are the same once they have your money, you are of no importance.

alpinaman

Post by alpinaman »

True enough..

I have always been happy with Jaguar,i used to use Royals in Wilmslow and they were brilliant,but thats gone and now its Stockport. Not the best at all....

I asked about a service in June this year price................Never got a reply.
Enquired about a trim piece from parts department...... Never got back to me on price and availability.
I rang about 4 wheel alignment.... "Yes sir that £129,but we need to run a diagnostic test on the car beforehand for the additional sum of £99"....You need to run diagnostics on the car for 4 wheel alignment?............Well its not needed as you havent any faults,but we like to do it..
.........Errr,no thank you..

I have had many BMW's and my local dealer has always been fine,no problems..

Mercedes East Manchester has always been good with me too looking after the 2 x C63's i had...

Not sure which way to go yet,but going to muse over the christmas break and pull trigger early June when i have decided.
GARETH

Post by GARETH »

Well guess what!? Not got an answer yet. No phone call and I’m angry that I have to chase this dealer all the time. They are not pro active in anyway except spamming me to buy a new car. No chance.

I still technically owe them the agreed inspection fee, but I’m not going to pay them.

I think I’m going to get these parts removed from my
car, shot blasted, then galvanised. Do it yourself seems to be the only way to get a job done these days.

Bad news Guy Salmon Jaguar Land Rover Stockport!!
2014 Jaguar F-Type 3.0 S Coupe in Salsa red
2021 Land Rover Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE
1968 Land Rover Series 2a 88”
1966 Land Rover Series 2a 109” ex army.
alpinaman

Post by alpinaman »

Same as...

They are rubbish...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post