Spec lookup function

Anything F-Type related......
russ9898

Post by russ9898 »

Hello,

I've just stumbled upon this excellent thread whilst researching F-Types with a view to purchasing. As 5.0 XKR owner of 5 years, I'm quite common with a number of known issues with the 5.0 V8 lump. I have shortlisted a couple of cars. Could you tell me whether any history is available in relation to ML15DNO and AO15 HAA?

Many thanks, Russ

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

russ9898 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:35 pm I've just stumbled upon this excellent thread whilst researching F-Types with a view to purchasing. As 5.0 XKR owner of 5 years, I'm quite common with a number of known issues with the 5.0 V8 lump. I have shortlisted a couple of cars. Could you tell me whether any history is available in relation to ML15DNO and AO15HAA?
Hi, firstly I have started a new job and this will limit the time I have available for this forum.

ML15DNO - is a 2015 black Ford Focus Zetec 1L.

AO15HAA - is a silver v8 R, car number 19955 original from Norwich, then Hertfordshire and Farnborough. 4 owners. Service history perfect up to 2020.
First MOT - I will never know why someone would take a car for an MOT with worn tyres, warning lamps on and wipers that don't work.
Clear on PNC etc.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
Evgenii

Post by Evgenii »

Hello! Could you please help me with looking up the specs? Reg is GY17EXU

Additional question: Jag dealer told me that it wouldn't be possible to install CarPlay on this car as it's too old, are there any ways to still install it?
scm

Post by scm »

If it's an MY18 with the 8" screen and physical buttons on the side then it won't allow CarPlay but there are aftermarket options - there are a few threads on here about them, and also the US forum has copious threads, too.

If it's a late MY18 with the 10" screen then it is possible on the stock system with software upgrades.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Evgenii wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:04 pm Hello! Could you please help me with looking up the specs? Reg is GY17EXU

Additional question: Jag dealer told me that it wouldn't be possible to install CarPlay on this car as it's too old, are there any ways to still install it?
Car 49037. Corris Grey V6 from 1st April 2017. Full and itemised Jaguar service history.

MY18 specification, so same as mine and not Apple Car Play or Android Auto capable.

Unfortunately access to build sheets was removed from us mere mortals a couple of years ago. Easiest way to get a complete specification sheet is ask a dealer or customer services.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post