Just saying hello

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
chenerz

Post by chenerz »

Just a quick introduction folks.
I'm looking to buy an F-Type in the not too distant future and always like to read up/gain knowledge on a car before I buy it, so I've registered here.

Had an S-type back in the day, lovely car, black with the factory fitted sports body kit with ally mesh grills etc.
Also had an X-Type but the less said about that the better.
Currently have an XE as a day to day runaround but also looking for an F-Type for fun- before the I'm forced to buy a wind-up car to save the planet.

Also like my American cars and had a fair few of them over the years as daily drivers. Nothing spectacular (unless you call a 1990 Thunderbird spectacular... I don't) but they were all a bit unusual and did the job. e.g. Chevrolet Beretta, Ford Tempo, Ford Thunderbird, Chrysler Sebring (USA spec) Lincoln MkZ

I've also had a Consul Capri GT, Scimitar and Scorpio as well if I remember correctly but I don't know what the collective term for those is!

Anyway, great forum guys, lots of useful advice and information - all I need is a spare week or two to read through the previous posts.
All the best,
John
Last edited by chenerz on Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
F-Type V8 R Coupe (RWD) - Ammonite/Corris Grey
All the bells & whistles..

scm

Post by scm »

Welcome aboard, and happy reading!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
MM1963

Post by MM1963 »

Welcome, I'm a new guy myself and the forum is full of helpful people. Re the wind up environmental friendly cars, because we all know electricity is the invisible stuff that just comes out the wall, and as long as you making the fat cats rich while saving the planet, that's fine with us. :)
MY18 F-Type aka 'The Beast' V6 Caldera Red, Oyster Interior, Bits and Bobs, Wrapped Black Roof and now 14'' short number plates.