Main dealer Oil change

Anything F-Type related......
G13 V8

Post by G13 V8 »

Thanks for the replies guys. Mine is a 63 plate car so don’t think I have the app for registering journeys etc. This was purely oil and filter, no brakes no other work...a mile or two I’d probably be ok with but all the evidence....7 miles, fuel gone, tunnel opposite, sunny Saturday, is all pointing in one not very good direction. The very worst thing is I’ve been reasonable with the dealership and asked for an explanation before it all moves on (unauthorised drive?) and they’re not interested as the reason was purely for safety....can’t accept that as it’s never happened before....unless what they’re saying is safety wasn’t important in 2019 but in 2020 it is....hmmmm!

stickshift steve

Post by stickshift steve »

scm wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:29 am
stickshift steve wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:07 am I work as a truck technician at a main dealer. We always give a truck a road test after any fluids have been changed to make sure the oil and fuel filters do not leak .After 36 years in the job i have had several that have not sealed fully.
Ah, but no-one could accuse you of joyriding in a truck! :lol:
You would be surprised .We had the "Pope mobile" in our place once and put a white haired old guy in the back and went for a run around .

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post