Picked up today

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
deano7

Post by deano7 »

deano7

Post by deano7 »

Got it at 11.30. Had 5 hours in it. Could,nt stop playing with the active exhaust hee hee. Had 6 thumbs up from passing drivers(even white van man).Having stopped grinning since l picked it up.Puts my old 13 plate V8 Vantage to shame.A very impressive motor
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Looks great Deano. I never got to see mine with those wheels fitted, as I bought a set of blades for it and the dealer fitted them for me before collection, they look good. Mine are still sat in my garage :)
scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

Fabulous Deano - must be one of the very last Salsa Red before they move onto Caldera which will only make it more special.Smile

Regards,

Scoobydoo
Salsa Red V6S Coupe, Performance Heated Seats, Memory Pack, 20" DC Gyrodynes, Heated Windscreen, Blind Spot Detection & CVS, Meridian Audio, Powered Tailgate, Illuminated Tread Plates and Big Smile!
Jagman14

Post by Jagman14 »

Looks great!

Exactly the same as mine and it certainly does turn heads.

Hope you enjoy causing a noise! :)

Jag man.
deano7

Post by deano7 »

Cheers Scooby l did.nt know Salsa Red was being replaced? Don.t care. I love the colour.Its sunny as up here,so have been out making noise and getting many comments,all positive
They are awesome motors. Can,t get enough of the sound from the exhaust.
scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

Yep Salsa Red makes way for Caldera Red for the 2016 model year. However, I totally agree with you that Salsa looks fabulous. I've had my Salsa coupe since last September and it's still special every time I get in it. They are simply fabulous cars!

Regards.

Scoobydoo
Salsa Red V6S Coupe, Performance Heated Seats, Memory Pack, 20" DC Gyrodynes, Heated Windscreen, Blind Spot Detection & CVS, Meridian Audio, Powered Tailgate, Illuminated Tread Plates and Big Smile!
deano7

Post by deano7 »

Cheers Scooby. Hopefully it will be sunny again tomorrow but regardless l, ll be out again in it.
All the best Deano
OB123

Post by OB123 »

Hi Deano - what a great colour - aren't these F types just the best - that noise is so addictive isn't it. Like you - Ive had so many looks / comments and all positive - mine is my daily driver and I look forward to my short commute so much - all country roads and great for a blast Smile
V8 AWD Coupe - Indus Silver
Tel

Post by Tel »

Deano - Welcome to the F-Type Owners Club!

Smashing looking car - bet the neighbours are lovng the sound of her ;-)
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩