Current values

Anything F-Type related......
Pacemaker1000

Post by Pacemaker1000 »

Planning on taking advantage of current rise in value.
WBAC currently 50k for my 21 plate 2.0 R Dynamic with 3400 miles in grey. No other extras.
Possibly due to new price is a tad under £60k plus Jag have removed the £5.5k incentive
Cazzoo was 55k before Xmas and now just 41k and think it’s been down to 43k on WBAC recently too.
Considering another Evoque which currently have a min 6 month wait meaning used year old models fetching more. But at least they’re fetching close to that on WBAC. Contrast that with others, like BMW's where dealers are asking more than 10k over WBAC.

F Type depreciation has been historically bad so this is special circumstances. But for how long???

AJ13

Post by AJ13 »

i think if you are getting offered 50k - take it.
IRR V8S. (Maybe going soon).
Macan turbo ..wifes.
Sunny Scotland based.
kevc

Post by kevc »

Prices have been up and down for a year. If you think it's a fair amount take it because you never know what's going to happen next. If chip shortages keep going the price might go up. If chips suddenly start coming through, you'll take a bath on it. Better to take what you can while you can.
Bluefire P450 AWD Dec '21
scm

Post by scm »

Cars are worth what people will pay for them - it's up to you to decide what you're willing to pay.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Deleted User 3572

Post by Deleted User 3572 »

spot on

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post