No Reply from Customer Relations

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Does anyone know if Jaguar customer relations are still operational? I sent an email a couple of months ago and got an automated reply that they would get back to me within the week. A few weeks later I had heard nothing so wrote again and got the same automated reply but again no response to my question. I was only asking for the paint code for the dark gray used in the wheels, thought it would be fairly straightforward.

PaulWildsmith

Post by PaulWildsmith »

Married to a F Type owner (P300 2021 model)
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Wheels will have been painted by the supplier, so might not be as straightforward.

Found this, which is presumably what the refurb people use for supplies

https://www.wheelpaints.co.uk/CAR-MANUF ... 0-181.Html
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
Moss

Post by Moss »

I had a response from them to a recent query. They came back to me within 24-hours.

jagcrc@jaguarlandrover.com
SVR Coupe in Ammonite.
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

No problem for me either. They responded to my request to upload an Indy car service and belt changes to the OSH. Completed in <24 hours
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

I have asked them before about wheel colours and was told.

"In regards to your query, I can confirm I am unable to provide you with the colour code for the alloy wheels on your vehicle.
This information is not available as Jaguar Land Rover recommends replacing the alloy wheels and not refurbishing them"

Which is a garbage response. I also tried the dealer and they didn't know either. This was in regards to the 400 sport satin grey colour.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

simpleR wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:25 am I have asked them before about wheel colours and was told.

"In regards to your query, I can confirm I am unable to provide you with the colour code for the alloy wheels on your vehicle.
This information is not available as Jaguar Land Rover recommends replacing the alloy wheels and not refurbishing them"

Which is a garbage response. I also tried the dealer and they didn't know either. This was in regards to the 400 sport satin grey colour.
Garbage response of course, but in the era of liability and people always looking to attribute fault or for a payout I can we’ll see why they would do so. Corroded alloyed, perhaps damaged, repaired, sprayed nicely, wheel later fails..
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Deleted User 1715

simpleR wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:25 am I have asked them before about wheel colours and was told.

Thanks, I’ll follow one of the leads given here. I’ve got a very small stone chip on one wheel, about 2mm! No way would any Jag dealer replace the wheel if they were selling the car!
Deleted User 1715

mickjaguar wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:52 pm Wheels will have been painted by the supplier, so might not be as straightforward.

Found this, which is presumably what the refurb people use for supplies

https://www.wheelpaints.co.uk/CAR-MANUF ... 0-181.Html
That looks like the right stuff thanks! Not sure I need half a litre though :lol:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post