Jaguar Breakfast Club - Date for Diary

Anything F-Type related......
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Bumped into Peter Simpson, at the NEC Classic Car Show, on Friday. Peter runs & organisers the Jaguar Breakfast Club. JBC meets, every first Saturday of the month, at The British Motor Museum at Gaydon, Warwickshire 🇬🇧

2023 is the 10th anniversary of the F-Type. On Saturday 1st April 2023 the monthly meet will be putting on a special display of F-Types. Peter would like as many as possible attending.

For those who have never attended it is a great day out & chance to meet lots of owners plus hundreds of other Jaguars. A link to the website, for more information, is below. Going to ask a motoring photographer if he would come along to mark the day.

https://www.britishmotormuseum.co.uk/

https://www.jaguarbreakfastclub.org.uk/
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit

PaulWildsmith

Post by PaulWildsmith »

I'll put it in my diary
Married to a F Type owner (P300 2021 model)
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Sounds good.
Do people who come along to display their cars to the public - some from a fair distance - get free entry to the museum?
I’m sure that would encourage the good turn-out they are hoping for.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Lunar wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:54 pm Do people who come along to display their cars to the public - some from a fair distance - get free entry to the museum?
Unfortunately not. There's a fair number of F-types that regularly make the trip from Sheffield, Liverpool, Herts/Essex, and the South Coast. People sometimes post on here and join up on route

That said, I do know that the museum have allowed people to use the toilets without paying the entry fees. Although sometimes you just need to get out of the prevailing wind, as it's an old airfield!
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

That’s certainly useful info 😉
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Added to the diary.

I've only managed to make one previous event so about time I committed to a second one!
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
MArtyn Veg

Post by MArtyn Veg »

Defo a date for the diary! Cheers
MY21 First Edition 5.0 V8 P450 AWD Coupe, Eiger Grey Metallic
Previous MY18 R Dynamic 3.0 V6 Coupe, Santorini Black, 20” Carbon Blades
QVCORSE

Post by QVCORSE »

will try and make it. :-)
ianp

Post by ianp »

As long as this is not an April Fools, for which I would certainly qualify, I would attend in principle.
F-TYPE P300 2019MY R-Dynamic, Santorini, 20" Diamonds, Climate, Park & Meridian Surround.
Pre: XE P250 2017MY R-Dynamic, Caesium.
Audio: Meridian 808v5, 861v4, DSP7.2k L/R, DSP5k C, DSP33 R & DSW 1500 Sub.
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Always a good event during the warmer months, especially if it’s F Type focussed. Can be a brutal place in Winter to stand outside
Hope to be there
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post