Cheshire meet.

Club Meetings and Events
Ascoteer

Post by Ascoteer »

Hi guys,

Whilst I'm a newbie on here, I've been on a few other car clubs, and I know how it works. To that end, are there any Cheshire owners that would like to meet up at a venue, tbd? If I'm treading on any toes, please let me know, but it would be good to meet local owners to enjoy a meet up, quick beer, and maybe a quick thrash around the local area. If not, I'll wind my neck in and stfu. :D

Mace

Post by Mace »

Yes sounds a great idea, only problem for me is the car is sorned until April. But would welcome a meet when taxed
Why not join the JDC meetings or go to a cars and coffee morning followed by a drive
kookaburra1457

Post by kookaburra1457 »

Whilst I'm just over the border in Derbyshire, not too far away and depending on the date proposed, could have a drive into the flatlands if there's something interesting happening.
Have attended a few Sports Cars in the Parks in Yorkshire, previously with a Maserati 4200CC, and they were usually a good day out. Let us know what, where and when. Cheers, Paul
2014 Dark Sapphire V6S Coupe with ivory/grey extended leather, sports seats, panoramic roof, 20 inch prop alloys, Meridian surround sound and lighted kick-plates 8-) 8-)
V8esp

Post by V8esp »

I'm in Chester so not far away, would be up for a meet when the weather picks up a bit.
DangerUXB

Post by DangerUXB »

Hi I’m based nr Knutsford and would also be up for a meet.
MY19 F-Type Coupe R Dynamic P340 RWD Carpathian Grey
Pano roof, Performance seats
Black pack, privacy glass
Big brakes with red calipers :D :D
Ascoteer

Post by Ascoteer »

kookaburra1457 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:08 pm Whilst I'm just over the border in Derbyshire, not too far away and depending on the date proposed, could have a drive into the flatlands if there's something interesting happening.
Have attended a few Sports Cars in the Parks in Yorkshire, previously with a Maserati 4200CC, and they were usually a good day out. Let us know what, where and when. Cheers, Paul
Ok, will do. April would be a good time to start the year's fun. If we met over towards the Wirral we could do a Mersey tunnel run, which are always a giggle. Fwiw, I've also got a 4200 CC Spyder and have done many meets in that as well. It's probably one of the most modified Maser 4200s in the country, but it started to show its age and hard life. So, it's been replaced with the F Type, but it still has its place and still gets out occasionally. Great minds.
bob_mcn

Post by bob_mcn »

Could be up for it, I'm near Backford cross roundabout, Chester area. :)
2021MY P300 1st edition Coupe, Eiger grey, with Climate, Privacy, and Tracker,
Previous: 2019MY XE 300 Sport {petrol) with lots of addons.
Previous: 2017MY XE 240 Portfolio (petrol) with a selection of addons.
kookaburra1457

Post by kookaburra1457 »

There's another F-Type in my village - V6 340 in silver/black that appears once in a while. I don't think he's on the Forum but if I can get the guy interested we could 'looks like we've got us a convoy' over to Cheshire in April.
Might be bit of a laff along the M56... Keep me posted on your thoughts for a date. BTW we'll be at Sports Cars in the Park Newby Hall Sunday 7th May so stop by say hello, might get a sausage off our barbie if you're polite. :lol: :lol:

Left rear view.JPG

2014 Dark Sapphire V6S Coupe with ivory/grey extended leather, sports seats, panoramic roof, 20 inch prop alloys, Meridian surround sound and lighted kick-plates 8-) 8-)
RobMac58

Post by RobMac58 »

New member, only had the Jag for a few weeks. Macclesfield area so interested in a Cheshire meet as well.
MY21, P300, First Edition, Santorini Black.
SilverDreamMachine

Post by SilverDreamMachine »

I'm in South Cheshire near Shropshire border and would be great to meet up.

Anyone heading to Gaydon on Saturday morning in the rain?
21MY P450 AWD, Coupe, Blue; ex-20MY P300, Convertible, Silver