Purchasing help and how to identify F-type options from pictures?

Anything F-Type related......
Kev

Post by Kev »

Whilst it's being prepared for you, perhaps consider the installation of a Ghost or Meta-Trak immobiliser and a charging point in the boot for a battery maintainer?
MY18 V6S AWD P400 Santorini Black
MY16 V6S AWD British Racing Green (Rejected)

itsajaaaag

Post by itsajaaaag »

Much obliged, Kev. I have a plan to buy something like a Ghost yes.
I will look for the charging point in the boot guide if any on the forum, appreciate any links.
Lady Eleanore

Post by Lady Eleanore »

If you get a car with Android Auto and Apple Carplay, it is by wired connection only. I bought a dongle (mine is the AAWireless one) from Amazon and it gives a wireless connection like most modern cars :D It seems to work very well indeed and it's a simple USB into a socket and forget about it kind of dongle :)

I don't believe the V6 is more nimble than the V8, mostly because the V6 is made with the V8 engine block. They don't cut the block down like most manufacturers, so there is only a modest weight saving in the lack of a couple of pistons, a bit of valve train and an extended crankshaft really.

I would also look to get the Surround Meridian system if possible. The stock Meridian system is very bright and if you try to drive the bass it soon bottoms out and the amp sounds like it has given up and gone home. The Surround system, actually says "Surround" on the front door speakers, otherwise it's the stock Meridian system.

Also, if you get the prefacelift version and it's a V8, you get all those amazing crackles pops and growls :) which the latest cars do have, but to a lesser extent
My real name is Amanda, the username is a reference to my favourite band :)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post