Some new mods...

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
VVS

Post by VVS »

Collected my car yesterday from Wraptor Customs after a few modifications (okay maybe more than a few).

Originally just wanted a big brake kit, dechrome, tint, P7 style front grille and high flow exhaust; but ended up also getting it machine polished, ceramic coated and picking up a few carbon fiber bits. Exhaust tips, mirror covers, side vents and bonnet vents. Then the big brake kit was so big I also had to get some spacers.

Can't explain the grin I had on my face yesterday seeing it with all the work done, and I can't post the videos onto here but it sounds so good (not that they don't from stock but this is different gravy)! Not ridiculous when you have the flaps closed so still fine driving through the residential areas but when you give it the beans with the vents open...

Anyway, the pictures are below (will update with more when I get her on a proper drive soon). Wasn't so sure originally on the decal front number plate and did want to go with it mounted from the underside but because of my front splitter that wasn't possible. However I quite like the look of the decal, I know this splits opinions on here but after seeing Darren's a few months back it's grown on me and I feel it gives more of a 'supercar look' almost.
I got two thumbs up on the drive back down to London which made my day πŸ˜‚

Would highly recommend Wraptor Customs, Dudley there was so good with all of the updates along the way and I'm so happy with the work he's done.

PXL_20230817_082415137.jpg

PXL_20230817_081657097.jpg

PXL_20230817_081702562.jpg

PXL_20230817_081543942.jpg

PXL_20230817_081554031.jpg

PXL_20230817_081538149.jpg

Webarno

Post by Webarno »

My god, what a beauty!

I LOVE the carbon bits on the car too... my F Type is the same colour (Stratus Grey), and now I want all that carbon, looks incredible.

Looking forward to more photos.
MY15 V6 S Coupe Stratus Grey
Essex
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Looks great - wish my paint was to that standard (same colour)

All works so well with wheels, brakes, carbon bits and overall black theme. Just don't like the double advert on the rear number plate and the stick on front plate to me never looks right on a road car, but that just an opinion and if you like it then that's all that matters :)
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Ooh! That looks the dogs twitcher Ethan.
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Fantastic! You going Jaguar Breakfast Club September? We could compare notes...

Which brake kit did they fit?

Your car looks spot on πŸ‘Œ
Last edited by DaddyDarren on Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
MArtyn Veg

Post by MArtyn Veg »

Wow!! πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ
MY21 First Edition 5.0 V8 P450 AWD Coupe, Eiger Grey Metallic
Previous MY18 R Dynamic 3.0 V6 Coupe, Santorini Black, 20” Carbon Blades
api330

Post by api330 »

Cat looks stunning mate. Lovely colour. We're did you get the tips and how are they fitted. Cheers
VVS

Post by VVS »

Thanks all :)

Not sure on the brand of big brake kit to be honest Darren, all I know is it's six piston.
I'm going to try and make it to the breakfast club in September but may be travelling with work, so fingers crossed I can make it. Would love to hear how you find the remap as I've always been curious about those so could be next mod I make (although not until next year at the earliest after this expenditure :D )

@api330 Dudley at Wraptor customs sourced all of the parts for me so not sure exactly where he got the tips from but all of the carbon fibre parts were sourced and fitted by him. Would really recommend him if anyone's looking for work done - https://www.wraptorcustoms.com/ (He's got some videos on YouTube too of past cars he's worked on, which is how I found him, and said there should be one up of the work he did to mine in the next few months).
He's up by Birmingham way so was a 2 hour drive up from London but definitely worth it.
Topfox59

Post by Topfox59 »

Elephant in the room
Have you been pulled yet for the front plate?!
MY18, 400AWD, Black Coupe, Pano, Climate Seats, Camera, Pwd Hatch, Htd Screens/Wheel
scm

Post by scm »

DaddyDarren seems to have got away with his for years! I do think you need a white front end to put those plates on, though.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!