Bronze buttons/paddles

Anything F-Type related......
Rjbaker

Post by Rjbaker »

Sorry! I know this has been covered a few times but really it’s a more up to date set of thoughts.

Firstly I need a new start button for my v8 R as the original is letting down the rest of the cabin and as much as I am one for originality I am thinking about going silver/black as the orange (sorry bronze) doesn’t really sit right to my eye.

Secondly I have had a scout around Britcar and Jaguar classic etc for said button and struggling to find one in any colour for the f type for much less then £100 delivered which just seems abit steep so maybe I am missing something or like everything they’ve just gone up massively as historic search from a few years back people seem to be quoting in the £25-50 range for new equipment?

Thirdly if I am phasing out the orange it’s snow balling to the paddles and mode switch and was just wondering if anyone had any links for the three pieces I need to complete the overall?

scharlton

Post by scharlton »

Hi RjBaker
If you have any success with the start/stop button, even in bronze, let me know as my 2014 R is also looking old on this piece of cabin equipment.
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts
Andrew24

Post by Andrew24 »

| MY14 | V6S Coupe | RWD | White | Panoramic roof |
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

I converted all mine from bronze to black/silver some time ago. Dealer actually turned out cheaper for the console buttons that aftermarket, so I did that. The paddles, I was lucky to pick up a cheap SVR wheel on eBay with metal paddles, so cannot comment on those.
For dealer you might need a reg plate of a car with them on to be able to look up the part, so just 'borrow' one from those in the showroom with the colour combo you like
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
alistair64

Post by alistair64 »

Hopefully this should answer your question in terms of part numbers...

viewtopic.php?t=6532
Deep Sapphire Blue 2014 Convertible S
Rjbaker

Post by Rjbaker »

alistair64 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:57 pm Hopefully this should answer your question in terms of part numbers...

viewtopic.php?t=6532
Thanks

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post