New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
HugoF

Post by HugoF »

Hello. Some live sex cam sites allow users to create their own unique sex cam tags, making it easier to find their favorite cam models in the future.
https://bigcockcam.net/chat/isaiashunt
https://thegaywebcamchat.com/chat/john1717171
https://thefreegaycam.com/
Last edited by HugoF on Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Welcome HugoF.

How are the grin muscles bearing up?! 😎

Assuming the car has the active exhaust and just lacks the button you can have one fitted for £250.

Also other factory fit but not activated options such as dual climate control, cruise control etc.

https://lr-retrofits.co.uk/x152-f-type
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Kev

Post by Kev »

[whisper]Lunar, Hugo is in North Carolina so it’s a different currency and language, and a few miles away…[/whisper]
MY18 V6S AWD P400 Santorini Black
MY16 V6S AWD British Racing Green (Rejected)
scm

Post by scm »

HugoF wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:49 amMy only regret is that she doesn't have the active exhaust button. :cry:
Not sure you're missing much if you have the active exhaust. All the button does is make things louder if not in dynamic mode, or quieter if in dynamic mode. If you want loud, use dynamic, if you want quiet (at least below 4000 rmp) don't use dynamic mode. Simple.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Firesand

Post by Firesand »

Interesting to see a company is offering retro fits.
Has anyone on here used this outfit? Thinking of upgrading to dual climate control.
JekVI

Post by JekVI »

Firesand wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:24 am Interesting to see a company is offering retro fits.
Has anyone on here used this outfit? Thinking of upgrading to dual climate control.
I've used LR Retrofits - Mo is a great guy and very knowledgable. He sorted me out with a new infotainment module (so I could get OTA updates and Android Auto) when Jag refused to update mine because it was "too large an update and had bricked too many systems" - he also threw in auto high beams whilst coding the module for free because I had all the hardware so it was literally just a config option!
Ultra Blue MY19 SVR (but without particulate filters :twisted: )
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

[whisper] I'll redeem myself by saying that, in exceptional circumstances, LR do offer remote relaying of the specific re-coding to a suitably savvy technician. Although I'm not sure if that would reach Litigation - the 51st state ;) [/whisper]
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

Firesand wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:24 am Interesting to see a company is offering retro fits.
Yes, Mo at LR Retrofits did this upgrade for me remotely via another JLR independent. No issues, I'm very happy to recommend him.
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D
Firesand

Post by Firesand »

Thank you everyone. Will give them a call.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post