Cyber Truck

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
stefan9107

Post by stefan9107 »

scm wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:52 pm John Cadogan's take on it. Skip to 4:30 to avoid the VPN pitch.

Haven't seen that one, but if Cammisa does anything, I'm there for it...

F-Type R Coupe AWD (MY2016) - Dark Sapphire

JKFTYPE

Post by JKFTYPE »

It's a proper dumbass heap of rubbish.

The F-Type, on the other hand, is a thing of sophisticated beauty!
No bias there at all! :hehe:
DavidP

Post by DavidP »

what on earth was being smoked whilst designing it?, or perhaps it was the booby-prize in the 4-6 year old drawing category.....
MY21 P450AWD Coupe BRG
scm

Post by scm »

The sooner EM goes to Mars, the better. :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

DavidP wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:42 pm perhaps it was the booby-prize in the 4-6 year old drawing category.....
That's what I was just thinking. 😂
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D
DavidP

Post by DavidP »

[/quote]
That's what I was just thinking. 😂
[/quote]

:lol:
MY21 P450AWD Coupe BRG
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

For sure the car's not easy on the eye and TBH few of the cars they make are, but it's become a $775b company in 20 years and kicked the arse's of the car making world.
I don't think this really is anything more than a very neat rolling platform to push the envelope of elements of vehicle design to the next stage.
Sure they'll sell a load to a certain group of people, but I doubt it really matters to them and I won't be in the line for one.

As an aside I cannot help but smile when they demonstrate one aspect of performance by outdragging a 911 down 1/4 mile, whilst towing a 911. That's publicity at it's best
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Jantaray

Post by Jantaray »

It's all about personal taste. If the specs align with your needs, that's what truly matters. Everyone's got their own unique style, just like cars.
Deleted User 4828

Post by Deleted User 4828 »

Take a look at what Lord Bamford has done at JCB with developing the hydrogen engine. This is obviously the common sense road. Is the government interested, no. Why is that? They just want everyone relying on electrickery, then with the digital based currency and the control therein, aligned with your individual carbon footprint, will be scuppered.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post