R75 (a bit picture heavy)

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

If you’re happy to leave Flickr open then great. So many folks aren’t aware.
Just the over edit on some shots, perhaps make them look a bit fake. Background on some like the staircase sign. Tbh though lovely photos and car
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

scm

Post by scm »

Lady Eleanore wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:40 pm... there is an annoying leaf which I removed on a couple of the photos
Those Nissans get everywhere! :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Moss

Post by Moss »

Nice photos 👍.
Bah, gum - Shepherd’s - I remember getting the bus through there wi’ me ma from Sun’lun and marvelling at the mosaic on the building frontage.
Didn’t they also have some place along Church Street near St Mary’s?

Back to the car, I wish mine would come up as clean-looking after two minutes in Photochop 😗
SVR Coupe in Ammonite.
Lady Eleanore

Post by Lady Eleanore »

cj10jeeper wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:10 pm If you’re happy to leave Flickr open then great. So many folks aren’t aware.
Just the over edit on some shots, perhaps make them look a bit fake. Background on some like the staircase sign. Tbh though lovely photos and car
I'm fine with it being open. I have a couple of albums that are not for public consumption on there ;) Mostly it's naked men lounging on the bonnet of my cars....only kidding....or am I?

I wasn't trying to make everything look as 'in camera', mainly because I had about 10 minutes to take some photos in a busy car park and I managed to get a break when the shoppers were leaving and before the boy racers moved in for the night :D I was trying to make a couple of shots look like they were model cars, a sort of diorama if you see what I mean. Anyhoo, it's done now and the exhaust look all rusted up after 2 days rain :D

I've just realised what you meant by the staircase sign, but funnily enough, this is 'as shot'. It's simply the wide aperture and distance from the car combining to give it a reasonably heavy bokeh effect :) I only used Photoshop for the numberplate removal, as I find it a bit of a faff, hence I use Lightroom for photos as it's much quicker - and easier for "bears with small brains" like me :)
Last edited by Lady Eleanore on Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My real name is Amanda, the username is a reference to my favourite band :)
Lady Eleanore

Post by Lady Eleanore »

scm wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:31 pm
Lady Eleanore wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:40 pm... there is an annoying leaf which I removed on a couple of the photos
Those Nissans get everywhere! :lol:
I see what you did there :P
Lady Eleanore

Post by Lady Eleanore »

Moss wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 pm Nice photos 👍.
Bah, gum - Shepherd’s - I remember getting the bus through there wi’ me ma from Sun’lun and marvelling at the mosaic on the building frontage.
Didn’t they also have some place along Church Street near St Mary’s?

Back to the car, I wish mine would come up as clean-looking after two minutes in Photochop 😗
I remember going to the floor with all the toys on it, at Christmas time. Also, the abandoned restaurant at the top of the car park...who thought that was ever going to work :D
Moss

Post by Moss »

I recall the corny Tv jingle about shopping with the whole family (or summit like that…) but the only rooftop restaurants where I’ve been are in Belem, Brazil and Madeira 🙃
Rooftop in Gateshead usually meant you were escaping from the polis? 🙄 😂
SVR Coupe in Ammonite.
Lady Eleanore

Post by Lady Eleanore »

Moss wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:44 pm I recall the corny Tv jingle about shopping with the whole family (or summit like that…) but the only rooftop restaurants where I’ve been are in Belem, Brazil and Madeira 🙃
Rooftop in Gateshead usually meant you were escaping from the polis? 🙄 😂
Thats a flashback "Shepherds of Gateshead" has just sprung to mind!

This bloke gives it a whirl :D

Moss

Post by Moss »

Christ on a bike - with a tone-deaf voice like that he’ll make it to next year’s Eurovision final. 😆
SVR Coupe in Ammonite.
Lady Eleanore

Post by Lady Eleanore »

You have to give him credit for trying to keep the 'spirit alive'.

Although, not too much credit

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post