R75 (a bit picture heavy)

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Lady Eleanore

Post by Lady Eleanore »

I played around in Photoplop as I was bored, some treatments work, some don't....hey ho, each to their own i guess :D

Anyhoo it's my new R75, fresh from the detailers and snapped in the few hours before it rained and ruined the finish. The car will never look as good ever again :(

Anyhoo I think if you click on the image you can scroll through many pics I snapped, if it doesn't work let me know. I'll post a few copies of some of them directly on here for those that don't want to go to Flickr.

Last edited by Lady Eleanore on Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My real name is Amanda, the username is a reference to my favourite band :)

Lady Eleanore

Post by Lady Eleanore »

5DAR1961-Enhanced-NR.jpg

5DAR1927-Enhanced-NR.jpg

5DAR1914-Enhanced-NR.jpg

7DAR1008-Enhanced-NR.jpg

7DAR1002-Enhanced-NR-2.jpg

7DAR1001-Enhanced-NR.jpg

7DAR0960-Enhanced-NR.jpg

5DAR1981-Enhanced-NR.jpg

5DAR1966-Enhanced-NR.jpg

Last edited by Lady Eleanore on Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZeusHavok

Post by ZeusHavok »

Really nice pictures, the contrast and detail in the grey looks great. Is that the Tesco in Gateshead?
MY2017 F-Type S AWD Coupe - Firesand Orange / Optioned out to heck and back.
Lady Eleanore

Post by Lady Eleanore »

It's the Sainsbury's in Urmston (Manchester)

There was only one Gateshead car park for me....the legendary Shepherds of Gateshead 'Get Carter' one :)
ZeusHavok

Post by ZeusHavok »

Lady Eleanore wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:33 pm It's the Sainsbury's in Urmston (Manchester)

There was only one Gateshead car park for me....the legendary Shepherds of Gateshead 'Get Carter' one :)
:lol: Aye that's true enough!
MY2017 F-Type S AWD Coupe - Firesand Orange / Optioned out to heck and back.
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Beautiful car and great photos
Some a tad over photoshopped, but each to their own as you noted.
Odd you go to all the bother of blanking the reg out then it in full view on one ;)

Edit:
you might want to lock down your Flickr account as all 90+ pages are public
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

Nice pictures. BTW, you do know the link let's us see all your waterpark pictures etc.?
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

NavigatorNI wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:16 am Nice pictures. BTW, you do know the link let's us see all your waterpark pictures etc.?
That's what I added to my post earlier this morning
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Lady Eleanore

Post by Lady Eleanore »

I have open access to my Flickr account as the 'regulars' at the Water Park like to see themselves larking about on Jet Skis. Nothing to hide on the site :D
Lady Eleanore

Post by Lady Eleanore »

cj10jeeper wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:16 am Beautiful car and great photos
Some a tad over photoshopped, but each to their own as you noted.
Odd you go to all the bother of blanking the reg out then it in full view on one ;)

Edit:
you might want to lock down your Flickr account as all 90+ pages are public
Thanks for the 'heads up' on the number plate, it's not a big deal, but I normally blank the plates on my cars if I post any pictures of them. Probably more of a safety thing with my previous cars (M3 etc) which were a lot more common and much more likely to be nicked (hence cloned plates are of use)

I couldn't resist fiddling with the saturation on a couple of the shots (or was it more?) as I was bored going through all the photos, :D hence there is an annoying leaf which I removed on a couple of the photos :lol:

Some of the shots were taken with a proper camera and a fast lens, so there is a very short depth of field too. The car is now filthy as it's been out in the rain for 2 days and it will never look as nice and shiny ever again :( Oh the joys of living in the North West of England.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post