Penistone road... Doing 35mph!

Spotted another F-Type?
WShudds

Post by WShudds »

It was past sunset, on the way to Huddersfield. I was one of about 6 cars compliantly following a black sports car that looked like an Aston Martin from where I was, in the back of the queue. We were supposed to be doing 60, instead our leader was doing just 35-40 mph.

When the opportunity presented itself, I went for it with the active exhaust full on. To my surprise, it was another F-type! I couldn't work out anything else about model, etc but it appeared to being driven by a Greta pleaser 😊
MY18 Manual :o P340 R-Dynamic RWD Coupe, Caldera Red on 19˝ Centrifuge wheels. Pzero. Mods: Reverse camera, interior/puddle lights and tinted windows.

scm

Post by scm »

WShudds wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:14 pm... but it appeared to being driven by a Greta pleaser 😊
A Greta pleaser wouldn't be driving an F-Type! ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
WShudds

Post by WShudds »

You really would've thought so! 😊
MY18 Manual :o P340 R-Dynamic RWD Coupe, Caldera Red on 19˝ Centrifuge wheels. Pzero. Mods: Reverse camera, interior/puddle lights and tinted windows.
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

I can completely relate to the Aston Martin looking sports car thing. It's mostly the other way around for me. Even though my eyesight is brilliant and I'm usually bizarrely good at recognising car details there have been countless occasions when I've mistaken a current Vantage for an F-Type at first glance. :)
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post