Number of Caldera red F type’s registered

Anything F-Type related......
WShudds

Post by WShudds »

The F-type is a great looking car regardless of shape but I think the smaller headlights messed up a bit with the proportions of the car especially in regards to the bonnet.
MY18 Manual :o P340 R-Dynamic RWD Coupe, Caldera Red on 19˝ Centrifuge wheels. Pzero. Mods: Reverse camera, interior/puddle lights and tinted windows.

Billymcmred

Post by Billymcmred »

MikeM wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:09 am
Billymcmred wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:46 pm Evening everyone,

I am hoping for some help in my search for a specific F type, I am looking for a Caldera red P450 F type, is there any way of finding out how many F types were registered in Caldera red after say 2021?
I have been looking for a while now, I can’t seem to find the spec I am after, I can find combinations of the spec but not the spec🤷‍♂️ this got me wondering if my search field is so small or non existent hence the question how many Caldera red F types have been registered from 2021?

I have posted in the wants section but just in case the spec I am looking for is:-
caldera red
2021 plate or newer
Pano roof
Memory performance seats
Black pack
Heated wheel
Average to low miles
Fsh / remained of warranty

Any help appreciated
This might be a really good contender, its new to the market, meets your spec ( but also has AWD) and is in Caldera Red. 👍
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202401316084945
IMG_1606.png
Thanks again Mike, unfortunately this is the Fenza red not Caldera, it’s more metallic, I enquired about this one as the ad just had ‘red’ the story behind this one is it was dealer registered car, they sold it to a customer who was waiting for a car they ordered from same dealership, that car has now been delivered hence why it’s back with them for sale, it was described as a ‘third’ car hence stupidity low miles not sure who took the hit on depreciation probably both dealer and customer unless they struck a deal,

The price is ok but not great new owner would be 3rd, yes low miles but it’s nearly a year old now, same colour and MY for sale at Marshall Lincoln dealership with 1 owner (dealership) they are calling it a static demonstrator registered September 2023 only 5 months old car, only 154 miles for £59,000 it is P450 RWD I didn’t list in spec but feel AWD would be better I know it’s a 20/80 split but for me AWD over RWD.

Please keep looking I am hopefully something will turn up 🤞

Edit:
Sorry £59,500
P450 Firenze Red 8-) MY 2022/23 no mods yet ;)
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

If we are still talking about car 83788....??

Then it is Firenze Red (which is Italian Racing Red in old money) and is a beautiful colour. It is also AWD (just de-badged).
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
Billymcmred

Post by Billymcmred »

simpleR wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:38 pm If we are still talking about car 83788....??

Then it is Firenze Red (which is Italian Racing Red in old money) and is a beautiful colour. It is also AWD (just de-badged).
I popped into Marshall dealership in Gloucester/ Cheltenham this afternoon, to see a Firenze red P300 they had there to see if I could have this colour over the Caldera red I’m looking for, hmmm it is a beautiful colour your right but ……🙄

Sorry the car I am saying is RWD is for sale at Marshall dealership in Lincoln it’s priced £4000+ lower than car 83788, one owner and only 154 miles that one is RWD 😊
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

The thing with Italian Racing Red / Firenze is that it changes depending on the light conditions. It can appear wine red towards maroon under cloud, but when the sun comes out the metalflake really sparkles and it's more towards rosé pink.

Two pictures of the same car in different light. One is parked next to Caldera red. This is the same me car on the same day.

IMG_20200801_125158.jpg

IMG_20190928_102310.jpg

2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
Billymcmred

Post by Billymcmred »

mickjaguar wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:53 pm The thing with Italian Racing Red / Firenze is that it changes depending on the light conditions. It can appear wine red towards maroon under cloud, but when the sun comes out the metalflake really sparkles and it's more towards rosé pink.

Two pictures of the same car in different light. One is parked next to Caldera red. This is the same me car on the same day.
IMG_20200801_125158.jpgIMG_20190928_102310.jpg
Mick, your right it does change but for me your description says it all ‘wine red’ and ‘rose pink’ in the first picture the Caldera is a solid constant red I think that’s why I’m stuck on it 🤷‍♂️

I was at a dealership today, it was a sea of greys, silvers, blacks the odd white car, the Firenze ‘red’ stood out but it’s still not a Caldera red 🤷‍♂️

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post