Wanted: Gloss Black Side Vents (with R-Dynamic badge inc)

For Sale & Wanted Forum
tomosap

Post by tomosap »

As title, I have a MY19 car which I'm looking to de-chrome, so looking for a pair of the gloss black side finishers and ideally not looking to spend a mortgage payment on a set straight from Jag :)

These should include the R-Dynamic badging as would be accurate for this model year.

Thanks,
Tom

MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

Hmm, did the MY19 R-Dynamic cars have some kind of R-Dynamic badging on the sides? Mine's a MY18 R-Dynamic with black pack and there's no mention of R-Dynamic on the sides. I was never a fan of the whole R-Dynamic naming and removed the R-Dynamic badge I had in the rear and painted the one in the grill matte black. This is what mine look like...

P1070607.JPG

MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...
tomosap

Post by tomosap »

Yup, this is what’s currently on the car

IMG_0169.png

MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

Ah, every day is a school day. Never noticed that before on the MY19 cars.
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

tomosap wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:21 pm As title, I have a MY19 car which I'm looking to de-chrome, so looking for a pair of the gloss black side finishers and ideally not looking to spend a mortgage payment on a set straight from Jag :)

These should include the R-Dynamic badging as would be accurate for this model year.

Thanks,
Tom
I have a set of vents which have been wrapped gloss black (i removed to fit carbon versions) but they are from a MY 16 car. They are genuine Jaguar parts and in great condition but without the R Dynamic logo, not sure if you can buy the logo to affix separately...? Failing that you could have your vents wrapped and refit?...
tomosap

Post by tomosap »

Blackberry wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:59 am I have a set of vents which have been wrapped gloss black (i removed to fit carbon versions) but they are from a MY 16 car. They are genuine Jaguar parts and in great condition but without the R Dynamic logo, not sure if you can buy the logo to affix separately...? Failing that you could have your vents wrapped and refit?...
Thanks for the offer - I am getting the rest of the chrome trim wrapped but the issue with the side vents is that it's not easy to get the lettering showing clearly as was advised by the fitter, hence wanting the genuine set. The R-Dynamic badging is molded into the vent itself so not something you can retro fit.
ralphr1780

Post by ralphr1780 »

Something more like this

IMG_20240216_095430.jpg

ralph
V6S-AWD-Coupé-LHD-Caldera Red-MY20 aka Red Devil
SVR-Coupé-LHD-Santorini Black-MY20 aka Nyx
tomosap

Post by tomosap »

ralphr1780 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:09 pm Something more like this IMG_20240216_095430.jpg
Yup, them’s the fellas!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post