Jaguar windscreens

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
davidls

Post by davidls »

I took my F-Type for its first MOT today and a service to realign the dates, it’s a bit early but more of a faff to have to take another day off in July to get it serviced. They loaned me an E-Pace and I noticed this on the windscreen, ❤️ it.

IMG_6542.jpeg

MY21 F-Type R P575 AWD Coupe. Portofino Blue, panoramic roof, exterior black design pack, climate pack, Meridian surround sound system, privacy glass.

cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

These have been on the windscreens of JLR cars for years. I had it on a 2018 E Pace and a Landrover on an Evoque.
Nice touch and good way to spot aftermarket screens on JLR's
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

That's a nice touch. Never seen that before. I guess it's an E-pace thing since it's supposed to be the cub among the Jaguars.
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...
davidls

Post by davidls »

cj10jeeper wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:45 pm These have been on the windscreens of JLR cars for years. I had it on a 2018 E Pace and a Landrover on an Evoque.
Nice touch and good way to spot aftermarket screens on JLR's
I had a LR Discovery 5, MY18 and various loaners over the years whilst it was serviced and none had it, neither did the XF I borrowed last year, first time I saw it was yesterday on a 24 plate E-Pace. I’m disappointed now if they have been around and I’ve not had one before.
MY21 F-Type R P575 AWD Coupe. Portofino Blue, panoramic roof, exterior black design pack, climate pack, Meridian surround sound system, privacy glass.
DavidP

Post by DavidP »

+1 having never seen it or had it on FFRR's, but what a fun, cute idea.
MY21 P450AWD Coupe BRG
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Strange that nobody notices these logo designs in the frits, although to be fair you have to look carefully to actually see them, even if you are told they are there. Certainly been on E Pace for years. One in our family was new to us in 2018

Here's a thread on Reddit from 5 years ago with a photo where they are discussed and even reference to someone designing them at JLR.

Ebay listings of genuine oem windscreens show the same design in the corner

You're now making me doubt myself, but my Evoque (a limited run factory special) had a Series style Landie in the corner. Sold it a year ago so cant get to it.
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post