roof problems

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Tucker

Post by Tucker »

The roof on my F type unlatched then would neither fold down or relatch.
Jaguar had the car for a week and took the roof out. The problem was identified as a loose connection and was rectified. I got the car back today. The roof went down and back up on first usage but jammed as before on second usage. It is now back with Jaguar.
Has anyone else had a similar problem?
Other than that, the car is a joy to drive. The best Jaguar that I have owns by some distance.

Joemax

Post by Joemax »

...every time I hear of a PROBLEM on this forum I begin to wonder when Ill be writing one! Touch wood not one problem with mine, I use the roof constantly as we have many sunny days here. Now that you mention the roof I do have an embarrassing confession to make, I ordered and paid for the emergency roof levers as I couldn't find a set in my car. I looked at the car manual and indicate the levers are placed in the passenger footwell panel, so I pulled it out and saw nothing. When I got the new set I pulled out the panel turned it over and I felt like a right arse hole, the original set were clipped on the panel itself...what a plonker!!!!!Wacko
Anybody interested in a set of emergency roof levers?LOL
She's Bad, she's Beautiful and she's British V6S 2013

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post